APPLE MacOS X STORY
A story about how the Service Oriented Architecture is changing everything in regards to information applications - in the same way that the internet changes everything else.
Build a native Mac OSX contact manager for iMac devices, based on mydigitalstructure.com.
Freelancer.com & mydigitalstructure.com
- MacOS X / iMac - user experience client
- VenoMKO - an expert MacOS X developer from the Ukraine, rate: $US10/hour.
- Photoshop - to draw the interface
- Microsoft Word - to write the design document.
- Screens drawn using Photoshop - 1 hour
- Business logic and tips on using mydigitalstructure.com - 2 hours
- Submit project on freelancer.com and hire VenoMKO - 5 min
- Confirm with VenoMKO that good to go - 5 min
- Project coding - 8 hours over 2 days.
- Payment made.
Total combined time for "production ready" MacOS X app - 11 hours and 10 minutes.
"Business at the speed of thought..."
Grab the source code from github and start building your own MacOS X app!
VenoMKO had never seen or used mydigitalstructure.com before accepting this project. He had no interaction with us beyond the design document and messages below.